Interested in working with us? Get involved!
- Is your organisation interested in working with us to strengthen gender budgeting mechanisms in-country?
- Are you keen to set up a regional or national gender budgeting network?
- Are you interested in learning more about how to influence the budgeting process?
- Do you want to carry out research on the gendered impacts of economic policy in your context?
We pledge to meet you wherever you are at, even if it is at the very early stages of a project or process. This is most often in the form of:
- Technical training on gender-responsive budgeting or other aspects of gendered economic analysis
- Capacity building
- Strategy development
But we are open to other areas as well. If you have a particular objective in mind, please get in touch and let us know what you are looking for.
Cost and logistics
This is a funded project and as such, we are able to provide much of our inputs for free. Additional costs such as venue hire etc may need to be covered.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, most of our international training work is currently being held online. We will continue to review this. If restrictions allow, we are prepared to facilitate both in-person and online events. We regret that we are unable to provide funding for organisations, however we are happy to advise organisations on fundraising strategies.
Register your interest
If you are interested in working with us, or finding out more about how we could work together, please complete the following short form: