Quaker’s ‘new economy’ booklets
Date Posted: Thursday 20th September 2018
A series of free booklets and session plans for new economy reading groups
To help reading group participants lead discussions on unfamiliar topics, the Quaker’s have produced a number of materials that will support groups, including sessions plans and a series of ‘new economy’ booklets. These booklets were produced in 2016/2017 and were intended for use by Quaker reading groups, to stimulate discussion and build confidence in talking about economic issues. They are available to download for free via their website.
The ‘new economy’ booklet series includes:
- A guide to establishing a new reading group
- What’s the economy for?
- Good work in the new economy
- Energy in the new economy
- Money, Banks and Finance in the new economy
- The role of markets in the new economy
- Ownership in the new economy
- Building the new economy