Welcome to the new Women’s Budget Group Early-Career Network!
The WBG Early-Career Network is a place for feminist researchers in academia, policymaking and the third sector to connect with their peers and with established experts.
We want to help foster the next generation of feminist economists and researchers, equipping them with the tools to influence public policy and contribute to a more gender-equal economy.
What we are bringing to members:
- A peer-to-peer support network connecting early-career academics and researchers facing similar challenges;
- Opportunities for developing skills useful to early-career researchers such as presenting research and organising events;
- Training workshops on the publishing process, on professional life in and beyond academia, and on communicating their research to a wider audience;
- Opportunity to engage in discussion and network with established feminist economists and other senior academics in relevant fields;
- Getting involved in the work of the Women’s Budget Group.
If you want to join our Early-Career Network all you need to do is subscribe in the box below.
You will receive regular information about news and future events.
Membership is free!
Join the WBG Early-Career Network!
Follow us on Twitter: @WBG_ECN
We want to make sure that this network works for our members. If you want to make a suggestion for an event, training workshop or general comment just contact email@example.com.
If you are an academic who would like to disseminate the network or host an event at your university please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.