UK Women’s Budget Group part-time Administration and Research Assistant
Based in London
Salary: £23-25,000 dependent on experience
Hours: 14 hours per week
Closing date: Tuesday 21st February 2017
Interviews to be held on: Wednesday 1st March 2017
Are you organised, able to work on your own initiative and committed to women’s equality? The Women’s Budget Group (WBG) is an independent and not-for-profit network of leading feminist economists, researchers, policy experts and campaigners committed to achieving a more gender equal future.
We are recruiting for a part time (14 hours/2 days per week) Administration and Research Assistant to join our small busy team in our London office (currently based in Farringdon). Some home working may be possible, but the nature of the job means that the majority of the work would be office based.
28 days annual leave (pro rata) plus public holidays. Workplace pension scheme
Main duties include:
- Office administration
- Providing administrative and communications support to Co-Directors, Chair, Treasurer, and Management Committee
- Providing administrative support for funding proposals
- Assisting with the organisation of WBG events including the AGM, Budget viewings, training courses and external meetings
- Maintaining and updating membership, media and parliamentary distribution lists.
- Production and distribution of WBG newsletter
- Monitoring and updating WBG social media
- Assisting with production and dissemination of Budget responses, briefing papers and reports
- Provide policy and research support to WBG projects and initiatives as required.