WBG Training Day: this Friday!
On Friday 30th January, WBG will be holding a training day for WBG members. The training is both for those who have a general interest in finding out more about our work and for those who would like to make more use of WBG analysis and/or feel confident in speaking about WBG policy and research to new audiences. Any non-members who are interested in coming along are also welcome!
Places are still available on the training day – please email email@example.com to register.
Further details and a draft programme for the day can be found here.
* Our full analysis of the 2014
Autumn Financial Statement *
The Women’s Budget Group have released our full analysis of the the Autumn Financial Statement. From roads and rail to stamp duty, find out what all this means for gender equality.
Read the full report here…
Read the full WBG press release here…
Who are the UK Women’s Budget Group? What do we do?
Watch this video to find out more…
Worried that economic recovery is not including women?
Want to ensure that not only do women get a fair share of the famous faces on banknotes, but that women also get a fair share of the banknotes?
Women’s Budget Group assessments of UK economic and social policy
- put the facts at your fingertips
- show the impact of government taxation and expenditure on women’s everyday lives: access to money, jobs, public services
- identify policies that are supportive of gender equality and women’s rights
Women’s Budget Group
- is an independent voluntary organization bringing together over 200 researchers, policy experts and activists
- members include academics, trade unionists, and people who work for non-governmental organizations
Read our assessments
Use them in campaigning for economic policy that supports women’s rights
Get involved in our work – you can join us by filling in this form.