* LATEST * Women’s Budget Group response to the Autumn Financial Statement and Spending Review 2015
Our comprehensive analysis of the Autumn Statement and Spending Review 2015 finds that women again stand to lose the most, and gain the least.
Who are the UK Women’s Budget Group? What do we do?
Watch this video to find out more…
Worried that economic recovery is not including women?
Want to ensure that not only do women get a fair share of the famous faces on banknotes, but that women also get a fair share of the banknotes?
Women’s Budget Group assessments of UK economic and social policy
- put the facts at your fingertips
- show the impact of government taxation and expenditure on women’s everyday lives: access to money, jobs, public services
- identify policies that are supportive of gender equality and women’s rights
Women’s Budget Group
- is an independent voluntary organization bringing together over 200 researchers, policy experts and activists
- members include academics, trade unionists, and people who work for non-governmental organizations
Read our assessments
Use them in campaigning for economic policy that supports women’s rights
Get involved in our work – you can join us by filling in this form.