Submission to the Labour party’s National Policy Forum 2019 consultation
Date Posted: Thursday 1st August 2019
The Women’s Budget Group has made a submission to the Labour Party’s National Policy Forum (NPF) 2019 consultation, an annual project which allows the Labour party to get input from their stakeholders and shape their policies. This year the NPF asked for submissions on 7 topics:
- Rebuilding a just social security system
- Building an effective criminal justice system
- International Brexit Consultation
- Housing, Local Government and Transport
- Local economic development
- Rebuilding a Public NHS
- Local accountability within the National Education Service
The NPF will take the policy recommendations detailed in these submissions into account when deciding on Labour party policies. The Women’s Budget Group decided to submit responses to the following topics:
- Rebuilding a just social security system. Available to read here.
- Local economic development. Available to read here.
- International Brexit consultation. Available to read here.
- Rebuilding a public NHS. Available to read here.
- Building an effective criminal justice system. Available to read here.