Recruiting for an Administrator
Date Posted: Thursday 7th September 2017
Work for the UK Women’s Budget Group
The Women’s Budget Group is a network of feminist economists, researchers, policy experts and activists that works towards a more gender equal society in which women’s financial independence gives them greater autonomy.
As part of a programme of growth we are recruiting a part-time Administrator and part-time Research and Policy Officer to join our small staff team in our Farringdon office. Both jobs are 22.5 hours a week to be worked over a minimum of three days a week, but could be worked over more days. Some home working is possible. WBG operates a flexible working policy.
28 days annual leave (pro rata) plus public holidays. Workplace pension scheme.
If you are applying for either job please fill in the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and send it to email@example.com within the deadline. N.B. Filling in this form is voluntary.
Salary: £23-25,000 pro rata dependent on experience
Hours: 22.5 hours per week. Initial 2-year contract subject to 3-month probationary period
Closing date: 2 October 2017,
Interviews to be held on: 12 October 2017
Main duties include:
- Office administration
- Providing administrative and communications support to Co-Directors, Chair, Treasurer, and Management Committee
- Assisting the Co-Directors with company and financial administration
- Providing administrative support for funding proposals
- Assisting with the organisation of WBG events including the AGM, Budget viewings, training courses and external meetings
- Maintaining and updating membership, media and parliamentary distribution lists.
- Production and distribution of WBG newsletter.
- Monitoring and updating WBG social media.
- Assisting with production and dissemination of Budget responses, briefing papers and reports.
To apply please complete and return the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.30 pm on Monday 2nd October. Please title your email Administrative Officer Application
The Women’s Budget Group is committed to promoting equality and diversity. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of applicants for our posts. We are therefore asking all applicants if they would complete this Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
The information you provide will be confidential, stored securely and viewed only by authorised officers. It will not be used for the selection process. Completing the form is voluntary. If you choose to complete this form, please send it in a separate email from your application to email@example.com